While our site is focused on ranting (complaining) and debating, we also offer other sections on news and current events, general entertainment (movies, music, celebrities), and other off-topic subject matter (usually with a touch of humor). On occasion, WTF.com publishes rumors, parody, and conjecture in addition to accurately reported facts. Information on this site may or may not be true and WTF.com makes no warranty as to the validity of any claims.
We are a community full of both the smartest people on the planet and the most pathetic specimens ever to populate the shallow end of the gene pool. This site is all about the broad range of personalities you can encounter on the internet. You'll find them all right here.
We would like to thank all those who have supported our site with donations over the years. We would also like to give a special mention to those who have become lifetime supporters of our site: Danni, Abacus Avenger, BudVugger, Dead Set, HeliosHyperion, jujubee, ryunp, 53V3N. We couldn't survive without them!
Some of our popular areas of interest include (though by no means limited by):
The place to rant, gripe, complain, and vent about anything on your mind.
Are your parents, or kids, driving you insane? Did your girlfriend dump you for your best friend? If your boss just screwed you over, or school is making you pull your hair out, get it out of your system and vent in the Life Sucks forum before you go postal!
The place to read & post headlines of all kinds, from serious, to tabloid, and fringe news), and debate the issues of the day.
Why not contribute a few news stories of interest or jump into a lively debate with some of the smartest / stupidest people on the internet? The News & Debates forum is devoted to headlines and discussing current issues; from political matters to global warming, war to religion. We cover it all.
Bitching, griping, or debating not your thing? WTF?! is by no means limited to only these topics! We also offer many other topics of interest that you might enjoy. Here is a sampling:
- Looking for a bit of just general "Water Cooler" chit-chat? Head over to Brain Droppings.
- Enjoy/despise a movie, book, or game recently? Tell us all about it in Entertainment Avenue.
- Are you a photographer, artist, or poet? Hobbies & Interests is where members share their unique contributions.
- If the digital end of the universe is your niche, you'll want to participate in Computing & Technology.
- Find something funny on the Net you'd like to share, or feel like a good forum game? Visit Fun & Notables.
- Have a question that you just can't find an answer for? Post it in our Ask A Ranter forum!
- If you enjoy a good verbal sparring/flame and aren't easily butthurt, visit Taters & Haters where anything goes!
Open 24 hours a day for 12 years, our chat room offers a place for members to chat and make a few friends (or nemesis)!
Please be sure to view our CHAT FAQ for additional information!
If you decide to ultimately become a premium member, you will gain access to various other site enhancements, such as:
- Personal *@wtf.com E-Mail Account (Powered by Gmail).
- Access to "Premium Playground" private forum (poke fun at the peasants).
- Special "Premium Member" ribbon in post areas, under your avatar.
- Special "Donator" icon in member posts, profile, and "Medals" page.
- Additional post rating icon selections in threads.
- Create albums, upload content, comment and rate on other photos and media.
- Kung-Fu Grip! ;)